Thursday, July 19, 2007

First post is up!!!! Welcome to our blogsite~

Hey, Kisho is here...
First of all, I would like to say "WELCOME" to our very first blogsite of the Paediatric Nursing students in CON. For my dear colleagues, please make use of this blogsite as a medium to contribute our ideas and opinions in any uprising issues in paediatric nursing. This blogsite can also serves to be a place where we can exchange information on anything specifically related to paediatric nursing. I hope that with the establishment of this blogsite, we will gain more knowledge, insights and ideas about the career that we have thrown ourselves in for the rest of our lives..

Lastly, I would thank my dear colleagues for all the support that you all have given and shared with me. It is hoped that we will continue this positive attitude in the future, even though we will be apart one day in each of our ways. And with this I will end this entry with a word of wisdom..." Together we unite and stand in the face of the world, and if there is no such thing for us, we will be torn apart and divide with no such foundation to hold on for support..."

Your colleague,
Kisho


P/S: Happy Birthday to our course coordinator, Cikgu Kasmah on 19/7/07...:D